Sunday, March 20, 2011

Family affair

My sister managed to steal away a few days and join us for grape planting. We are beyond thrilled. It makes this week just that much more special.

In addition to simply adoring her company, we're also delighted she's here because she's our vineyard photographer. After putting on my shoulder holster with a .45 and a couple of extra clips, hanging tools from my blue jeans, and filling my pockets with tractor keys, barn keys, gate keys and chapstick--the last thing I have room for is a decent camera. The vast majority of the photos you see here are taken with my iPhone. (I know you're jealous of my very fine equipment.)

Enter Amanda. She is in possession of those professional lenses and camera bodies I swoon over. She also has that darned skilled eye perfect for capturing moments we most want to remember.


We are so very, very thankful you're here, Amanda, and so very, very thankful for your expertise.

1 comment:

  1. I had a BLAST!! And was blasted by the sand :) I'm already excited to bring the littles and return for more farm fun :)

    ReplyDelete