Monday, March 14, 2011

Spring

In Nashville we always knew Spring had arrived when the Bradford pear trees exploded in color. Dormant sticks one day, full on chorus of beauty the next.

Apparently in West Texas you know Spring has arrived when you frequent Tractor Supply and see these cuties.



There is just nothing like a baby chick. Except maybe a whole bin of baby chicks. Fluffy. Wobbly. Little creatures walking on one another as they learn how to maneuver. Oh. My. Word.

It takes great restraint for me not to buy the whole lot of them.

4 comments:

  1. Jenniferrrr!!!!! Oh my goodness-I just read through all your posts-what an adventure you're on!!! Soooo cool! I miss you friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second Julie's comment, and am SUPER impressed!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey you two! Miss and love you both!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mallory LOVED the picture :)

    ReplyDelete