Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Breathing deeply again

I'd just like to point out the marvelous reason I'm getting to post so frequently these days:



That's right. The fiber is officially installed at the vineyard. I can breathe again.

Case in point: I'm uploading blog photos (on the first attempt!), streaming pandora music and buying a shower curtain for the new house all at the same time. This is one happy pregnant woman.

The irony, of course, is that we still don't have a proper water closet on the place. But baby steps, folks. Baby steps.

3 comments:

  1. Yee Haw!! Now we can bring Ben :) hahaha

    The original satellite internet connection came before the "camp potty" too as I recall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ben is a guy, he can do without a water closet! Pape :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a matter of fact, the original satellite internet was before the "camp stool!"

    I must say, Jennifer, you have quite a "turn of phrase!" Grandaddy would be so proud :)

    ReplyDelete