Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Huge brownie points

Not that he needs them, but my superstar of a husband racked up serious brownie points this past weekend. I've been wanting to make bibs for the baby for a while now using this pattern. The only problem is I'm lacking my sea legs. Without my mother sitting beside me, coaching me and cheerleading me, I feel lost on the sewing machine.

Enter Nathan. He learned to sew as a kid watching his mom (thanks, Mama Joan!) and had no problem whipping up the first one.


There's just really nothing that can compare to a man who tames virgin land, hunts feral hogs, cooks superb naan and sews the first baby bib.


My husband is a rock star.

And just in time for Valentine's Day: We found out this morning we're having a girl!

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited to welcome a new granddaughter to the light!!!! Pape

    ReplyDelete